Thursday 27 May 2010

A Writing Weekend

Pen is on her way, and Nute should arrive tomorrow, so we hope for a productive writer's weekend.  I have been cooking this afternoon - beef chili from my Saudi Tex Mex Classes and Anne's Apple Concrete.  I will miss the meeting at the Hall tonight sadly, but did manage a small witness at the hairdressers this morning.
He has cut my hair very short...hmm...
Chuck spoke to Col on Skype today.  All is well in Texas, although Mary's health isn't wonderful.  Like me, she is having her troubles in retirement.
I keep feeling I ought to say something important and meaningful about the world situation - but basically 'the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one'  (1 John 5:19)  seems to sum it up better than I ever could.  
And I would rather think about the time when Paradise is restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment