Tuesday 31 August 2010

Endings

A beautiful sunny day, with a cold wind, ends our summer.  The Channel is blue today and earlier was covered with silvery sparkles.   The Captain has been out butterflying while Audrey and I went out on the door to door work.  We had no problems parking  - and I had one lovely return visit.  I placed a magazine with a very friendly lady who wished us well with our work, and with a young man who we had obviously got out of the bath.  He didn't seem to be wearing much, so we didn't keep him at the door, in the cold wind.   I need to get back to my return visit asap.  Looking forward to a quiet night in, over a cottage pie supper (made with the left over beef chili), and - in another ending - watching the last ever episode of The Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment