Sunday 13 March 2011

Curry On Cooking

We had a nice Saturday night with Jackie and Ubbeh over a chicken curry and some dahls.  Reliable Madhur Jaffrey recipes.
Col was out butterflying today - see The Captain's Log - I can only hope the butterflies are suitably grateful.
The meeting at the Hall this morning was lovely, as it always is. But I didn't go out on the work afterwards as I had meant to. I feel exhausted today.  We used to do so much entertaining in our Expat days, but its a different me now, one who is exhausted by anything and everything.
I spoke to Jackie on the phone.  Got through to Claire and introduced myself.  And Lida and I became Facebook Friends today...   I am just remembering when the IT Crowd joined FriendFace... but surely my entry into Facebook World won't turn out like that?
Bea is back on-line!

No comments:

Post a Comment