Sunday 20 March 2011

On the doors with Jean

Jean and I did about an hour and a half on the door to door preaching work yesterday morning.  I couldn't manage more as my neck and shoulder were stiffening up painfully and I had to get us both home while I was still able to drive.  Spent the rest of the day dozing on the sofa in a haze of painkillers.

Today Col is back from his Course - hurray.   And with a shiny new certificate in tow.

Lovely meeting at the Hall this morning, of course.  And I have a busy week of witnessing mapped out IF the arthritis will just ease up.   I was thinking back to my early days with the congregation when I didn't know anyone, didn't know the territory and wondered if i would ever get into the way of it.  

Now i am already booked up work with four different sisters during the week.   And Frances wants me to work with her in April.  

We got an invite from Bea today, so we hope to be seeing her shiny new bungalow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment