Monday 30 May 2011

BBQ

Tottered off to the BBQ last night.  It being my first chance to meet the Treasure Hunting crowd I felt I ought to go.   The food was excellent - no burgers!   And the garden was lovely, with a kind of walled (by greenery) vegetable garden hidden away at the end - very neat and productive.   The whole garden was charming and rambling with lots of interesting things.  One of which should appear when Captain B has time to do his photos.

He is a wounded Captain himself today - with a very bad knee.

I drove us back, as I don't drink more than a glass of wine per evening these days.

We have had a very quiet day today - a bit of shopping a bit of housework and a bit of study and that was it.  Plus I have had time to answer some interesting questions about the Bible from an internet acquaintance.  One thing he has asked me is, if Noah's flood was a real event, where did all the water come from?

So I have been able to show him what was taught to me - that Genesis tells us exactly where the water came from.  And the Christian Greek Scriptures confirm that account - at 2 Peter 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment