Friday 17 June 2011

A busy week

The Marbled White (see above) is one of my favourite butterflies.  Photo courtesy of Captain Butterfly himself.

Dentist yesterday morning - all OK till next check up - though I had to have some painful scrapings.  Then I cooked the chicken for Linda's lunch today -  Captain B has since eaten quite a lot of it.   Field service with Louise in the afternoon - off into the wilds of East Preston to find the flat where we were all meeting - found flat! - Louise's directions worked - she had even explained where to park.  Went out.  And not only did we find quite a lot in from the Not At Homes, but I finally found the lady I had spoken to nearly 3 years ago!

We had quite a good chat about what we are praying for when we ask for God's Kingdom to come, and I left her with "What Does the Bible Really Teach?"

I now have to try and find her at home again.

Was so amazed by that that I forgot to add another Bible Teach book to my witnessing bag.

I picked up Audrey this morning and we managed 45 minutes doing return visits.  I now have a commission from a lady at the door to try to find out what has happened to a specific street in Christchurch.  There have just been more earthquakes - terrible damage apparently - and she can't contact her relatives there.  So I have to call back there to let her know if I have found out anything.

Earthquakes, in one place after the other.   Everything is being shaken now, including the current system of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment