Sunday 12 June 2011

A stormy day

It has been raining all day - with high winds - and a stormy English Channel.  The balcony flowers are blowing about.

Jean and I managed two hours on the door to door preaching work yesterday.   I couldn't have done that without my injection - thank you the Hospital.  We found quite a few at home and have a lot of return visits to do.

Jean loved my father's poem.  She said it made her cry.   And she could see it was like hearing him speak.

This is going to be a busy week as its the Circuit Overseers visit.  I hope to be out on the doors every day apart from Friday.  We have an extra meeting on the Tuesday night, and several special talks from the C.O.

This gives a great feeling of being cared for - of how Jehovah looks after his people.   How would I be feeling now if I hadn't been taught what the Bible says?   What hope would I have?

Captain B and I are just looking out over the wonderful waves on the Channel.   The speak of the dynamic energy of their Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment