Saturday 12 November 2011

A cycling fish

Col just rang from Gatwick!

I don't know if anyone remembers that Womens Lib slogan: "A Woman Needs a Man Like a Fish Needs A Bicycle".    Well, I think I must be a cycling fish, and will be very glad to have him safely back - and will spend the next 45 minutes trying not to worry about the drive back from the airport - in the dark.

Anyway, it was a busy day.  Out with June in Arundel this morning, working in a lovely close, on a beautiful Autumn day.  Just right for trying to tell people about the Creator of it all.   And this afternoon I had a sudden surge of energy - perhaps my detox helped - and went out for nearly two hours, and found two people I have been trying to find at home for months.

And I have a curry simmering away, as Jackie is coming for supper tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Just completed similar journey, only the other way. Pretty much problem free. Hope Captain Coral Reef now safely home.

    ReplyDelete