Thursday 3 November 2011

Walking on the Moon

After an intensive training course from Captain B, I did manage to get the percolator to make me a cup of coffee, but not till after flying it to the moon and back a couple of times. Bea rang this morning and we had a long talk. Yesterday was a hectic packing day, and on Tuesday I went out on the door to door preaching work with Maggie. We had a very good morning - Maggie especially - lots of good talks - and people to call back on.  Or, more grammatically, people on whom to call back.  This morning ought to be a housework and paperwork morning - plus I need to turn yesterday's mushrooms into a curry, then I plan to go out on the doors with a young pioneer sister, and tonight its the meeting.  As the Psalmist said:  "I rejoiced when they were saying to me:
“To the house of Jehovah let us go.”"

It is a blue grey sort of day - it has been raining - may still be - hard to tell - and I am enjoying watching the waves on The Channel.  The balcony geraniums are waving in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment