Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Day Before the Day After Yesterday, Tomorrow

That film about Global Warming is on again. Christmas week I suppose.    Wonderful special effects, but I can't take the tsunami of political correctness, so I thought I would do another blog about my arthritis. What could be more gripping?

Private Eye have an all purpose Christmas week film called "They Flew to Bruges".  It might be a better option.

Groan, groan, moan, moan, in pain, haven't been anywhere or done anything, except failed my degree in Stoicism.  However I do have an emergency appointment at the hospital on Thursday afternoon.  And I hope so much to get to my study with Rick tomorrow. The brother who conducts it will pick me up and bring me back.

And I hope the injection on Thursday will work, otherwise i don't see how I am going to be able to travel.

One nice thing today - well two nice things - I got a letter from Gale, a friend from my Uni days - with some lovely pictures of her son's wedding.  And Janie rang and we had a long long talk.  We have known each other since were were eleven years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment