Thursday 30 August 2012

The Project for Today...

... was to make a carrot cake to use up the carrots.  Achieved!   And then I fell asleep in the armchair.

How do all these valiant paralympians do it?

My project for tomorrow is to take Maggie out on her magazine route.

The meeting last night, our last at our borrowed Hall, was so lovely. And Steve came up at the end to tell me that our Bible student will be at the meeting on Sunday.  He has been asking after me apparently. I am so looking forward to seeing him, and so happy that he is listening and learning.  And I got my September magazines - Jenny very kindly climbed Everest for me and got them.

Was surprised when watching Midsomer Murders with Captain B yesterday.  A workman of Midsomer arrived at his workplace to find a body in the yard, and went screaming in to Reception to get them to call the Police.

Surely, in Midsomer, you run screaming for the Police when you DON'T find a body in your workplace?


No comments:

Post a Comment