Thursday 11 October 2012

Mice

A Captain Butterfly shaped mouse has been preying on my tray of marmalade muffins. There seem a lot less than there should be.

Had a lovely Wednesday evening with a young Ghanaian brother and the sister who is doing the demo with me, and her husband.  We had a cup of tea, prayed for help from Jehovah, and then we decided how we were going to do it. Hope to practise it on Captain B - if he can speak through the marmalade muffins, that is.

Ronald and I were talking about how we came into the truth (I gave him a lift there and back), and it turns out we were both very shy children who never said a word at school if possible. And now he is so active in the congregation - giving talks - organising Louise and me in our demo - and he is so young - AND he is doing it in a foreign language.

We agreed that Jehovah has done wonders with us and for us.

Its very rainy this morning. The Captain went swimming and I went shopping. And we both got very wet.  I woke him up in the fairly early hours by going through my demo talk in what I had thought was a low enough murmur.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.
    Best jewelers in Jaipur:-best jewelers in India:-Exclusive Jewellery Takat Gems is dealing in Gem Tones and Jewellery. The Jewellery is very exclusive and one of its kind. Exclusive Jewellery, Alexadnertie Jewellery , precious and semi precious jewellery, Tanzanite Pendent, Tanzanite Jewellery, Alexendraite,Emerald Neckla, Emerald Rings, Jewellery, Gems Stones. Takat Gems is dealing in Gem Stones and Jewelry.

    ReplyDelete