Saturday 9 March 2013

Working with Jean

Jean and I worked together for the first time in ages, and had a lovely morning.  Very difficult painwise though - the knee I potholed on Tuesday is playing up.   50 minutes was all I could manage.

Jackie for dinner last night - beef pie with mash, and cauliflower cheese and carrots. And ice cream, cheese, and chocolate ginger biscuits to follow.

Lovely evening. Cheered me up as this constant being in pain has been getting to me recently.  I feel happy to have got out to my field service group for the first time in about 3 months too.  Mick always gives us a lovely encouraging talk before we go - and he leads from the front.  He is always out, working away.

Yesterday was butterfly paperwork day.  Its all done, dusted and the newly hatched membership packages will go to the Post Office on Monday.

I could do with a good sturdy pair of butterfly wings to fly me round the flat, and to the territory, and save my poor decrepit old knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment