Friday 13 February 2015

Broadcasting

We were out on the field service yesterday morning - I worked with Charles and Barbara.  Mostly no-one at home, but we did find a few in, and placed some lovely Bible tracts.  There is one gentleman I think I might try to call back on...   and Charles reminded me about Jehovah's Witness broadcasting, to which I will provide a link.

http://tv.jw.org/#home

We have a worrying visit to the hospital today.

The Captain and I are both troublingly near our sell-by dates, and... what will happen next?

Barbara and I were talking about this yesterday, as we went from door to door. She is not young either. How would we cope with what is happening to us, if we did not understand why, and that a rescue is on the way?

So we long to tell others.  If and when they will let us.


No comments:

Post a Comment