Friday 14 August 2015

The Thunderstorms of August

We were woken in the early hours of Thursday morning as the promised storms arrived.  There was a sort of lull early on in which I managed to get myself to the Field Service group at the Kingdom Hall, but by the time we left the meeting it was pouring down. So that was that.  However, the weekend is forecast to be dry and I hope to get out Saturday and Sunday.

Col and I were at the hospital this morning - one of his pre-op consultations.  And we shopped at Waitrose on the way back.   Jacks is coming round for supper on Sunday and I have decided to do curry - chicken, and a dahl, and some rice.

I have got some lovely reviews of "Till" on my Amazon page. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed it.  So much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment