Friday 27 November 2015

TILL THEY DROPPED

The old-fashioned, horse-drawn, paper copies of "Till They Dropped" arrived this week. Very exciting!   Although I am alarmed at just how short a book it is.  It still seems to me more of a long short story than a very short novel, but I must defer to my young publisher here.

He has given it a lovely cover.  Just right.  Its (I hope): My earliest childhood meets the 21st century - with some rather old-fashioned terminology, as I wrote it years ago.  However, I can say that it is even more relevant now than it was when I wrote it.

paperback and Kindle versions are available here: http://amzn.to/1jnZskR

Also, when I wrote it, I don't think I knew of the promise from Jehovah, the God of Abraham, that he will "bring to ruin those ruining the earth".

I hope I have a quiet day today before a busy weekend.  Its almost frightening how tired I am.  I got to the meeting last night - and how lovely it was.   If only I could action all this wonderful teaching better.

No comments:

Post a Comment