Sunday 6 December 2015

Busy Bees (or Butterflies)

Peacock, Inachis io
Got back from an early shop at Waitrose on Friday to find a vast load of Butterfly Membership paperwork on my doorstep... aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh.., the morning vanished, as I then made a giant chicken casserole with loads of veggies to see us through the weekend.  Then it was a housework and paperwork afternoon.

I was out with my siblings on the door to door work on Thursday and again Saturday morning, when Jean and I did some calls together.   And on this stormy Sunday I got to the meeting - Maggie was back hurray - and made myself do a couple of magazine route calls on the way back, plus I called on a gentleman I first called on in May and have not seen since...   All were at home, and the guy from May says I may call back in the New Year.

So many calls to get back to...  I want to be reasonably up to date by the end of the month... but.

It was the Metal Detectorists Annual Do on Saturday night, at The Six Bells.  They put on a very good do - the food was fine - the service good - maybe we will take ourselves there for lunch one day.

Though we rarely eat out nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment