Sunday 24 July 2016

Pain Clinic?

Talking to Penny of Hull about my problems, she asked if I had ever been referred to a Pain Clinic.  "But I'm in more than enough pain as it is" I protested

When we had sorted that one out I had to admit it sounds like a good idea - and will ask my Arthritis doctor for a referral the next time I see him - September, I think.   Anything to help cope with the relentless pain of arthritis.

The news... what to say beyond trying to tell people that a rescue is in hand, so close now, which I have not been able to do much of this week, apart from a lovely long telephone conversation with Anne of the Cape.

It seems the latest shooting horror in Germany was not terrorist related, but a result of the killer having been severely bullied at school.




No comments:

Post a Comment