Monday 18 September 2017

The Quickest 10 Seconds in Human History?

Usually Col times my arthritis injection while I jab the thing into my leg and scream Hurry Up, Its Hurting, as he counts a  v e r y  s l o w  t e n  s e c o n d s...  but as he was not around Sunday night, I had to do it.     12345678910.   And I got the injection pen the right end up this time - which I failed to do on the other occasion I had to do it on my own, and injected my finger instead of my leg.  A painful surprise.

If there is a stick lying around anywhere, that is sure to be me firmly holding onto the wrong end of it.

Talking of which I managed to get us to the wrong road on Saturday morning - even though I do  have a map. I drove us to the Way not to the Crescent...  still it had not been done, and we did have some good calls.  But if I can manage that WITH a map, what would I have done without one?    We would probably have ended up on a crescent in Timbuctoo, wondering why it was so hot and dusty, and why we had to drive most of the way under water.

Today I have to make a trip to the doctors with my blood pressure results and to the pharmacy with a prescription.  To my  horror some more Butterfly Memberships have arrived and will have to be done.   I have changed the bedding, washed the sheets etc, have a veggie soup cooking, and have done my errands.   But no studying as yet, and I do need to get on with it as it is the Circuit Overseer visit this week,




No comments:

Post a Comment