Wednesday 29 November 2017

A Guy and a Gal have got Engaged

Its all over the papers today. If WW3 has started, we will have to look to the back pages to find ou...   aarrgghhh... disappears in large radioactive blast.

Actually, according to Bible prophecy the two superpowers are not going to go head to head again, though the world remains divided. And I think we can understand why, given that a WW3 unleashing all the weapons of mass destruction we now have would ruin the planet for human habitation.  And the Inspired Scriptures assure us not only that Jehovah "will bring to ruin those ruining the earth", but that "the meek" (those meek towards their Creator) will "inherit the earth" and live forever upon it.

Jean and I were out on the doors yesterday - not for long as it is so cold - beautiful sky, but icy wind. We went back to a road I had many return visits on - found only a couple at home, but both were interested and we can call back.

Today, cold but sunny, I plan to be out with one of the young pioneer sisters after my visit to Maggie. We plan to call back on a lady who has taken a Bible and a Good News brochure and see if we can get a study started.   I hope at least we can point out to her a couple of important things Genesis tells us, as she has already started to read it.

But of course we have to find her in first.

Captain B has been called out on a lot of SUSSAR search and rescues recently - some of them very sad.

https://twitter.com/Crawley_Police/status/935448731197067264?s=04


Oh - and back to my heading.  I wish Prince Harry and Meghan Markle a splendid wedding - which I am sure they will have (us Brits are very good at organising these State occasions) - but most of all I wish them a long and happy marriage.  I hope they will take the advice of the Creator of marriage, as set out in His inspired word, because that advice works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment