Thursday 23 November 2017

The Northern Lights, the Southern Lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpLd20_htF8&t=

My sister in law - well worth a watch!

Busy day today - to Angmering this morning, then out with a young pioneer sister this afternoon, meeting tonight.  The lady we were calling on turned out to have 2 very large alsatians and 2 smaller dogs. Thank goodness they were friendly. 

And in the middle of it all a second batch of Butterfly Memberships arrived.  Aaargghhh.

But what have I been doing during the week?  Its gone by so quick.

I was out on the field service on Tuesday - doing not-homes and return visits.  I have to remember to give all the ones we still could not find at home back to the field service group.

I visited Maggie on Wednesday. She looked brighter than last week. And I got the usual warm welcome, though I am not sure she knows who I am now.  But she still loves the sparkly fan that Col bought me - she always remembers that.

Tomorrow will be butterfly paperwork, shopping, cooking for Jackie on Saturday night, and getting the Watchtower study done.

The young sister who lives across the road is meeting me in the car park as I shall be chauffering her to the meeting. She is my householder next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment