Wednesday 20 December 2017

Arthritis Flare Up

Left leg, to some extent, right shoulder, building to be a bad one. Right shoulder especially worrying as my left shoulder is so bad. I have already  cancelled Jean, who I was to take to see Maggie this afternoon. There is no way I can drive at the moment, and I fear that it is going to get worse.

Though if this is not a flare up, but a deterioration in my shoulder, that is even worse, as flare ups do die down. But if I start to lose this shoulder too...

Its after lunch and I have just rung Jean to say that I don't feel too bad - which makes me worry about just what it is. But its only minimally painful now and I can drive. However, she is now not too well!  She is having to rest after being on the work this morning.   Which is wise.   She is very valiant, tends to forget her age, and press on regardless.   A good example for me (a whinger supreme), but, nevertheless, she has to pace herself sometimes.

We are all going down like nine-pins.    And Captain Butterfly is off with Butterfly Mark, though they are hunting the wild fungi at the moment - out there in the untamed heartlands of the Sussex Downs.   (Here there be Teashops).

I hope they are both OK.

How lovely it will be when God's Kingdom is ruling over the earth. Our bodies won't let us down - we won't let each other down. And we won't have to be anxious about anything.  I will know that Captain Butterfly is safe, and he will know that I am safe.

In the meantime I am very grateful to Jehovah that I won't (I hope) be letting Maggie down this afternoon.  Its hard to know whether she is actually expecting me these days, but I do sometimes find her sitting over her diary for the previous Wednesday, looking puzzled.  So I think she is expecting me as much as it is possible for her to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment