Wednesday 3 January 2018

Storm Eleanor

Storm Eleanor hit last night, and so, after shopping, we took a walk along the seafront to the river mouth.  The waves were splendid and we have never seen the river so high - waves booming and banging under our feet as we walked out along the little pier.



The power of the creation...  the waves are still splendid now, with the wind blowing foam off the tops.   And after I drove back from visiting Maggie, I found myself driving through pebbles on the sea road. The high tide this morning must have come that far up!

Jennifer came along with me to see Maggie, and she was so pleased to see us both.  We could not have asked for a warmer welcome.

Other than that I got the Butterfly Membership packages done, dusted and posted, and made a passable chicken veggie curry which we had this evening with brown rice.  Not as good as a Kencurry though.

No comments:

Post a Comment