Tuesday 9 January 2018

"Wating for Gordo" - in eBook

Got the news today from my young publisher that "Waiting for Gordo" is now out as an eBook.

http://uk.kindofbook.com/books/waiting-for-gordo/?ref=0
Bandos Island Resort
I hope hope hope it will make some money for him.
Bandos Island Resort
And I got a lovely review from an old Uni friend this morning, in which she called it a "wonderful book".  And said why she thought so.  It is so lovely to hear that people enjoy reading it. That is what I hoped for - that I could write a "good read" -  and I wanted to try to do justice to the beauty of Jehovah's creation - while also acknowledging that, at the moment, the earth is a spoilt paradise. The "original serpent" is still in the garden - in charge of it in fact.

But a rescue is on the way. So close now. Jean and I were out with our gallant siblings trying to tell everyone about that rescue this morning.  It is what we are praying for when we say the Lord's prayer, and ask for Gods Kingdom to come and for His will to be done on the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment