Friday 16 March 2018

By Coffee Machine to the Stars

We are both feeling slightly better - if exhausted.   Poor Captain B still has a sore throat, but is actually flying the coffee machine this morning.    For the first time in a week.  I feel exhausted and depressed but am coughing less.

All I want to do is to keep warm and sleep.   I listened in to the meeting last night and do plan to make it to the meeting on Sunday for the Special Talk.

My poor battered suppressed immune system - I have been feeling its struggles trying to rally and fight this cold.

The News is deeply depressing too, Someone has poisoned two Russians - father and daughter - with a nerve gas - in Salisbury City centre.  The policeman who went to help them nearly died, and I cannot imagine that his health will be anything but permanently affected.  Whether father and daughter will live is in the balance. What has hold of us, the children of Adam, that we develop, create and then use such things?

The Inspired Scriptures explain.

And they promise us a rescue. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment