Monday 19 March 2018

The Special Talk

The Beast from the East returned. Its very cold and there is quite a lot of snow lying.  Though I did get to the meeting yesterday morning for our annual Special Talk - which was great - it was only because Captain B kindly chauffered us, door to door.

We are both a lot better, but still not right.  And I feel so bleak and depressed and hopeless. I know its the "melancholy long withdrawing roar" left by The Cold.   But its no fun.  

Anyway, a lovely talk about who Jesus really is.   It is, literally, a vital truth. And I wish everyone in the world had heard it.  It is being given worldwide this month, so many will.

I am considering a trip out with Himself to Marks and Sparks this morning - the big one. Its a chance to do some shopping...  but its also very very cold out there.   But I have now changed my mind. It is so cold this morning, and I do not feel wonderful.   Plus if I am not with him it will free him to go to the Lagoon and do some birdwatching.

His sandwiches are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment